TO A HEALTHIER HAPPIER YOU
CAN YOU PICTURE A HEALTHIER HAPPIER YOU?
DO YOU WANT TO BE:
- More Confident
- More relaxed
- More Toned
- Trimmed down
AT FABULOUS PILATES AND YOGA, WE CAN TAKE YOU ON AN EIGHT-WEEK JOURNEY TO GET THERE
OUR FABULOUS JOIN THE JOURNEY PROGRAM
Change is not easy. It takes time, it’s a journey. Every journey starts with a first step and we want to help you take yours. Whether you want to be fitter, stronger or more flexible, tone up, trim down or become more confident and relaxed. We can help.
Our unique combination of Pilates Reformer and Mat classes, Barre Attack, Boxilates, Power Yoga, Hot Yoga and Yin Yoga will get you feeling great. Our Join the Journey program provides 8 weeks of unlimited classes and all the help you need to make some real, sustainable change.
Join the Journey
NOW FOR ONLY $198/MONTH
- Unlimited classes in our Ganesh Room and 20 reformer classes per month in the AbFAB studio
- A personalized exercise program designed to get you where you want to go
- A FREE copy of Better Than Before: Mastering the Habits of Our Everyday Lives by Gretchen Rubin
- Access to some great online resources and our personal support to help you along the way
- A relaxed, welcoming, friendly environment that you will enjoy coming to
- A chance to try new workout experiences
- The chance to make sone great new friends on a similar Journey
HERE’S YOUR PART:
- Attend at least three classes a week, including at least one Pilates Reformer class
- Change a few habits for the better, pick up some new good ones and maybe tone down a couple of not so good ones.
- Stay positive (that’s one good habit picked up already!)
- Let us know how you’re going so we can give you the best help
*Price in based on a 2 month commitment and The Journey is a once only offer
Changing Habits is Hard
Doesn’t have to be. Start with a few positive habits you will enjoy. Fruit salad and yogurt for breakfast, meditate, vegetarian one night a week, go to be earlier, Sunday morning walks or bike rides, join a book club. Maybe tone down a couple of the less positive habits. Push cocktails back half an hour, drop the biscuit with morning tea, worry a but less about the small things.
The effects will be cumulative. Start getting up early you’re likely to go to bed earlier and avoid that late night snack. Go to be earlier and you are more likely to feel like exercising in the morning. Take lots of small steps in the right direction and you will get there.